The West Village is home to New York City’s most intimate and romantic wine bars – but how to choose where to bring a date for the highest success rate? Here are the top 5 West Village best if you’re looking to impress!
5. Turks and Frogs is a great West Village option for a laid-back date night in an intimate and relaxed setting. This is one of the area’s best kept date-spot secrets: you’re almost always guaranteed to find a seat which is a rare commodity in the West Village dating scene!
4. Entwine – the perfect casual first-date spot in the West Village with several seating options according to where you stand with your date.
3. Anfora is a conglomeration of all the things people look for when planning a successful date – this is a neighborhood staple when it comes to legit date spots with a buzzing energy.
2. Lelabar is the ultimate West Village bar for legit winos and a great first-date(s) spot. Come with your date for their awesome happy hour specials.
1. The Otheroom – It’s getting hot in herrre! This is THE neighborhood spot to bring your date if you want to seal the deal!